Friday, May 2, 2008

My Wife


Look it's my special Lady. Isn't she cute? She is gonna hate this picutre, But it was the best picture that I could find.

I saw this 'husband tag' on a friend's blog, and thought it was a cute idea, however since I don't have a husband I'll talk about my wife. So, here is a little bit about my favorite person, my wife.

What is her name?
Karen
How long have you been married? 2 years and 6 Months in 3 days
How long did you date? 18 months, but I was her home teacher before that.
How old is she? 25, not really but I value my life.
Who said "I love you" first? I tricked her into saying it, but she still meant it.
Who is taller? I am - by about 3 inches
Who eats more? Are you kidding me! I can cook it, but I can also pound it down.
Who can sing better? She puts me to shame.
Who is smarter? Karen, hands down.
Who does the laundry? We both do.
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn, but I've mowed the lawn since I was 10 so I'm guessing it would be me.
Who cooks dinner? Both of us,but it's mainly me.
Who drives when you're together? I do. Karen doesn't like driving at night, or long distances.
Who is more stubborn? It's a mixed bag here. We are both stubborn about different things.
Who kissed who first? She kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? I asked her out, but she thought it was a friends only date.
Who proposed? I did.
Who has more siblings? She does - 3 sisters and 2 brothers

Want to play? TAG! You're it!

No comments: