Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy New Year!

Ok so I am almost 4 months late... but in my defense I have been very lazy, I mean busy, with school and extra-curricular activities. Well the main reason I am writing this blog is because my sister "Tagged!" me. So I'll just jump on into it.

1. Who set you up?: Kirsten my sister. http://funkycharming.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules of "tagging" on my website. Ok well the rules will be posted after I finish this entry.
3. Write seven things about myself: (geez this is so difficult, I hate talking about myself.)

- My favorite color is Green, but I appreciate the colors red, black, and blue.
- Ever since 1997 I have been on a search for the perfect Milk Shake.
- I not only play air guitar, but also air drums, and sometimes air trumpet.
- I can’t give blood for another 5 years. Thanks to a possible mad cow contamination while I was in Italy.
- I am an Eagle Scout.
- I have read each of the seven Harry Potter books at least 15 times.
- My wife and I are complete opposites.

4. Name seven of my favorite blogs: To be honest I don't really frequent too many blogs.
- My wife's blog
- My mom's blog
- My sister's blog
- My friend's blog
- Jay and Jack Podcast
- Lost and gone forever
- My Blog... which you are currently reading.

5. E-mail the next victim.

No comments: