Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Soundtrack of My Life


I got an e-mail from my brother, and theses were the instructions:

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

So I opened up my iTunes and Selected Party Shuffle and these are the songs that followed.

Opening Credits: My Hero (The Foo Fighters)

Waking Up: Misirlou (Dick Dale)

1st Day of School: Failure’s Not Flattering (A New Found Glory)

Falling in Love: Hypnotized (Paul Oakenfold)

Fight Song: Delirium Trigger (Coheed and Cambria)

Breaking Up: There’s Never Enough Time (The Postal Service)

Prom: All Night Long (Lionel Richie)

Life: 99 Red Balloons (Goldfinger)

Mental Breakdown: Black Hole Sun (Soundgarden)

Driving: 8:02 PM (For Squirrels)

Flashback: Senses Working Over Time (XTC)

Getting Back Together: Diamonds and Guns (The Transplants)

Wedding: No One Like You (Scorpions)

Birth of a Child: Love + 1 (Haircut 100)

Final Battle: I Don’t Wanna Stop (Ozzy Osbourne)

Death Scene: C’mon C’mon (The Von Bondies)

Funeral Song: The Arms Of Sorrow (Killswitch Engage)

End Credits: Island In The Sun (Weezer)

No comments: