Monday, July 2, 2007

Intro to me

I have finally decided that I am going to restart my blog and to the delight of my dad free up some space on his server. I hope that it is interesting to someone other than myself. I don't really read others blogs, but I hope to use this blog to open a window into my life. Please bear with me, I am very computer savvy but when it comes to internet based applications, I suck! I'll probably get my wife, One Plain Jane, to help me with this, cause she has been doing this whole blog thing for about 8 months now. Even though she doesn't think so I think that she is a pro.

That's it for now. I hope that I'll be able to keep this going, unlike my last blog. I have had it for about 2 years now, but I only posted about 5 times. Oh well, Che serĂ¡.

Ciao, Ciao

No comments: